We are looking for: A experienced General Manager, in International Trading
- Execute budgeted sales plan for achieving the company’s sales and revenue target.
- Set strategies for improving existing and new business.
- Explore business opportunities through active involvement in sales activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports and forecasts;
- Set guideline and ensure that all salespersons are actively performing in accordance with it.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in order to meet expectations and achieve results;
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share;
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team
- MBA major in Marketing is preferable; ;
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in Sales of bulk commodities in Bangladesh;
- Widely connected with Bangladeshi Industrialists preferably in Cement Sector;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Exceptional communication and public relations skill.
- Meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, well-organized and self-motivated;
- Willing to travel
What we offer
- 5 days work
- Good career development opportunities including transfer to overseas offices.
- Competitive package with bonus.