We are looking for: An experienced Regional General Manager for trading team working on the Bangladesh markets
- Develop and Implement the company trading strategies, policies, and practice to ensure the strategies and policies are well executed & compliance
- Responsible for P&L for assigned region
- Oversee and responsible for the growth of group’s business in Bangladesh market.
- Supervise the trading team of assigned markets to achieve the annual sales target
- Expand the client list and develop new business for the Group
- Develop and follow up Company’s business of physical bulk commodities trade of Cement, Clinker, Slag, limestone, Gypsum and Aggregate
- Manage sales and procurement of core products in key markets.
- Negotiate and build relationships with new buyers and sellers.
- University graduate degree
- At least 10 years relevant experience in physical bulk commodity trading, preferably with experience in trading cement and related commodities at MNC
- Knowledge of Bangladesh cement market is preferred
- Proven track record of leading trading team with strong network
- Possess knowledge of Contract, Letter of Credit, Shipping terms.
- Proficient in spoken & written English
- Proven communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Strong commitment to work, ambitious, positive work attitude and open-minded personality
- Willing to travel